From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, 01 November 2021 00:54
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ssl error with nvda update and nvda remote add-on

The add-on should still work, but it's probably easiest now to simply recommend installing the beta - because of our continuous alpha branch which seems well tested by a number of users, the beta version is generally pretty stable - and of course if there IS an issue, then it's important we find out about it (and once you run it and check for updates, the SSL error should be fixed so even if you needed to revert to 2021.2, the check for updates bug at least should be fixed.

Quentin.

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 3:20 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 12:03 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Install the NVDA 2021.3 Beta version...

-
Or that.   So far, it seems to be working well.  Download link on this page:  https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-3beta1/

         ~ John F. Kennedy