Language issue

Hi group,

Recently I added additional languages by going to the control panel
and French was one of them.
I am doing work on a MS Word form and NVDA speaks french although my
choice in both NVDA and the language choice under Control Panel is
English.
The strange thing is that when I opened another Word document, not a
form, and typed sentences the result was in English.
I went back to languages under Control Panel and removed French.
But nothing changed. I still hear French in my MS Word form.
I would like to hear your take on this phenomenon and your ideas how
to put it right.
Thanking you in advance for your contributions.
Nevzat

--
Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified