From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 8:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Excel Dropdowns (i.e., submenu) - NVDA stops speaking after exiting these

Hi

If that works can you let us know.

Thanks Gene nz

On 3/11/2021 6:31 am, Heather Campbell wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing an issue when using NVDA 2021.2 to interact with dropdowns/submenus in an Excel file (Office 365). I can press Alt + Down Arrow to expand the list, Down Arrow to the desired option, and then press Enter. However, if I then try to navigate in the sheet, NVDA stops talking. If I Alt + Tab to a different window and then Alt + Tab back to the Excel file, NVDA starts speaking again. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Are there any work arounds? I'm using Windows 10, version 21H1.

Thank you!

Heather