Re: ssl error with nvda update and nvda remote add-on

Quentin Christensen

I can't replicate, but I am using Office 365.

A couple of things to try:
- Restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled
- Going into NVDA's advanced settings, accept the warning, then tab to "Use UI Automation in Microsoft Word document controls".  Firstly, what is that set to?  And secondly, if you press spacebar to toggle it, how does Outlook read now?

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 7:33 AM Deenadayalan Moodley <deenadayalan.moodley@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Using 2021.3 beta 1 if you encounter a link in an outlook message, the up or down arrows seem to get stuck.  This is with Office 2016. Can someone else verify before we log a bug? The work around at this stage is to press the tab key which seems to get you out of the link.

Thanks.