From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 7 query

The message may simply be flyout. Flyout is a term used to indicate some sort of problem or problems. I don't have the technical knowledge to describe it further. Try opening the item in all possible ways. That is, using the single left click, double left click, and right click options. See if it opens correctly with any of them.

My network connection in Windows 7 only opens correctly if I use the left single click option when in the systray dialog.