From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and XP

hi.
the best version i am shure is 2015.4 and i came back to that version yesterday!

I run a snapshot just about all the time. I do not have such a delay. I'm
saying that your results may be correct for your machine or machines but we
have no way of knowing whether your results refer to a large number of
machines or a small number.