Re: Windows App Essentials 21.11, important notice on end of support for Windows 10 Version 20H2 from the add-on #addonrelease

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 04:25 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
I strongly urge people to upgrade to at least Windows 10 Version 21H1
-
And I can state with quite a bit of assurance that 21H1 is a perfectly stable (or as perfectly as Windows gets) version of Windows 10.

I have not, as yet, seen Windows 10 Version 21H2 offered yet, but since it is a minor feature update, that's one I'd not hesitate to accept once offered unless the very earliest adopters find something really, really wrong, which isn't likely.

         ~ John F. Kennedy