Re: Owner's Note: Happy Diwali #adminnotice

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

i'm from brazil so i don't know anything, but have a great day

Em sex., 5 de nov. de 2021 às 13:25, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> escreveu:

Hi,

Thanks very much for the explanation. I’m from California in the United States. I don’t celebrate this holiday but I respect those who do. Have a wonderful day.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows