Re: Issue with screen after copying plugins into system profile

Mallard

Sorry people,

It looks as if, after restarting NVDA, the problem stopped. I hope that's the case.

However, I notice that now I no longer have a "Secure desktop" notification, and therefore I'm not aware of the request to authorize an app to be installed, for instance.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 26/09/2016 21:43, Mallard ha scritto:
Hello list,

I chose to use saved configuration settings in the Logon Window, and copied the necessary plugins into system profile.
Since I work with my monitor turned off, I didn't realised that this new configuration gives problems with the screen. Every so often, I hear the sound that Windows makes when a device is disconnected; the screen goes black, and after a couple of seconds I hear the sound again, and the screen comes on. That happens constantly, and I c an only think this may be caused by that change in configuration.

How can I go back to previous settings?

Which plugins are copied into the system profile, and where can i find such profile?

Sorry for these silly questions, but I've never done that before.

Thanks for your help.
Ciao,
Ollie

ps: I forgot to mention that I'm running the latest version of Windows, and the latest Next snapshot of NVDA.