Re: Announcing ObjPad add-on, a more intuitive way to navigate between screen elements

Fatma Mehanna

hi,
i have just used this addon and found a small notice:
sometimes i forget what mode i'm using, so i find nvda says strange
things not the strings i expect to be announced and i remember that
i'm in one of the addon modes :)
thanks.

On 9/26/16, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:
I'm begining to work with the addon. I think that's a good idea.

If necessary, I can translate it into europian portuguese.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 18:12 de 26-09-2016, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi everyone,

One of the strengths of NVDA is superb support for object navigation.
However, there were requests from people who wanted a more intuitive
way to do this, including using just the arrow keys to navigate
between objects, and since early this year, a way for NVDA to have
something similar to scan mode in Narrator (Windows 10 version 1607).
The wait is over: introducing ObjPad, an add-on that introduces more
intuitive object navigation facility and basic implementation of scan
mode feature, along with possibilities such as one key command to move
focus to the current navigator object and more planned for the future.

The add-on (for now, a development snapshot) can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/objPad.en.html

Feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

Joseph

---
Este e-mail foi verificado em termos de vírus pelo software antivírus
Avast.