Re: Self-Produced AudioBook with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

I know what he wants to do. I would not do this, it will sound horable. I do have scripts and command line knowledge to maybe allow me to to do what you want to do. Contact me off list if you want to know more.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, November 6, 2021 9:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Self-Produced AudioBook with NVDA

I don’t understand the question.  Are you talking about recording an audio file in a recording program and editing it or are you asking about something more?

Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2021 10:58 AM

Subject: [nvda] Self-Produced AudioBook with NVDA

Hello Group,
Is it feasible to use the NVDA screen reader to record/produce an audio book?
If so, where can one find a detailed tutorial to guide the process
from recording to self publishing?

Thanks in advance.
--
David C. Russell, Author