Re: Yahoo password

What you need to do is go near the top of the home page of yahoo.com
and then work your way down the mass of links/options until you get to
where it asks you to sign in.
It will first ask for your username, you@yahoo.com, then hit next and
enter in your password.
Once you login, and start at the beginning of the page, you can hit H
for headings to get to the list of options you can edit, like profile,
mail, and stuff like that. I only messed around enough to change my
password and I did that a while ago so I can't really offer a step by
step guide on how to change your password. I don't use yahoo mail and
only have the account to use yahoo groups.

On 9/26/16, Walmir Schultz via Groups.io
<wsautodidata=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird to read my e-mail.

Now Yahoo is warning about the need to change passwords.

How can I do it in the web site?

I navigated on the page for hours and did not find where to do it. The
Yahoo accessibility help is useless....