Re: Slow response in Microsoft Word

Sharni-Lee Ward

Sorry, it's been a while and I thought NVAccess only displayed stable releases... My bad.

On 8/11/2021 4:59 am, Chris Smart wrote:

The NVDA Website??

Nvaccess.org

Or, Google is your friend.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharni-Lee Ward
Sent: November 7, 2021 12:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Slow response in Microsoft Word

So where can I get a beta copy to test this out?

On 8/11/2021 4:36 am, Gene wrote:

It seems to me I saw something a few weeks ago that sluggishness in Word in moving through documents was considerably improved in the beta versions of NVDA.  If you haven’t done this, you might want to try a beta [portable.

Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2021 11:33 AM

Tried it, and the response when tabbing around is still sluggish.