Re: How to move the focus to the cursor in LAPTOP

Jujube

Try NVDA+backspace or NVDA+shift+backspace.

On Nov 8, 2021, at 3:37 PM, firebull <pr7.coelho@...> wrote:

I have low vision and use the mouse a lot. I'm not used to the keyboard.

In NVDA, if I need to go back a word or move forward, I can't do it with the mouse. If I'm in the middle of a page, even with the mouse over some text, but I press the arrow keys on the keyboard, the navigation focus will start from above.

I've seen that it's possible to make the focus go to the mouse cursor, but I can't do that on the laptop layout.

In the desktop layout, I think it's something like NVDA+Multiply and NVDA+Shift+Numpad-

Help me please.