Re: nvda and e-mails

Steve Nutt

Hi,

Unfortunately, NVDA doesn’t have the ability to automatically read all Emails when you open them in outlook.

If you open an HTML Email, then Say All kicks in, but it still reads the header and all that garbage. If you open a text based Email, then it only reads the first line.

That’s why I say compared to JAWS and Narrator, it is horrible to use with Email.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close