Re: NVDA Cursor Help Please

Rui Fontes

Sorry, but surelly Microsoft accessibility did not understood the question...

Laptop is a computer you can place in your lap to work, and I do not want to put a All-in-one computer in my lap!

Now, if some all-in-one computers have keyboard with a laptop layout is another history!

To know where are the keys, press CapsLock+1 on the number row above the letters...

Rui Fontes

Às 15:32 de 09/11/2021, David Russell escreveu:

Hi NVDA,

A few months ago, I replaced my Acer all-in-one computer keyboard with
another purchased at an office supply store. The Acer keyboard was too
sensitive for my use.
According to the Disability Answer Desk, Microsoft, All-in-one
computers are considered laptops.
Thus is the keyboard setup like a laptop then?
How can I put the computer in what JAWS used to call "review mode" and
experiment to find out what keys are for insert, delete, page-up,
page-down etc?
The command control+backspace, for example does not work as a delete key for me.
To change punctuation settings, I use the capslock key with the letter p.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I never knew keyboard variation existed until replacing such. Thanks!