Re: nvda and e-mails

Steve Nutt

Hi Brian,

If you turn on Make Outlook More Efficient in Narrator, it emulates the way JAWS 2022 works, in that it doesn’t read any of that garbage like To, From, Subject etc, when you open the message. It is much more efficient, because you don’t have to press any keys, it just launches into the body of the message.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close