Re: NVDA Cursor Help Please

Jujube

To enter input help mode, press NVDA+1

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 7:32 AM David Russell <david.sonofhashem@...> wrote:
Hi NVDA,

A few months ago, I replaced my Acer all-in-one computer keyboard with
another purchased at an office supply store. The Acer keyboard was too
sensitive for my use.
According to the Disability Answer Desk, Microsoft, All-in-one
computers are considered laptops.
Thus is the keyboard setup like a laptop then?
How can I put the computer in what JAWS used to call "review mode" and
experiment to find out what keys are for insert, delete, page-up,
page-down etc?
The command control+backspace, for example does not work as a delete key for me.
To change punctuation settings, I use the capslock key with the letter p.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I never knew keyboard variation existed until replacing such.  Thanks!

--
David C. Russell, Author
david.sonofhashem@...