Re: NVDA not reading number of unread messages

Quentin Christensen

I haven't used Yahoo for a few years, but I just tried in both Chrome and Firefox and when I sent myself a test message, and looked at my inbox, in both browsers, it read "Inbox, 1 email, 1 unread".

Maybe you need to clear your browser cache?  I more often use Gmail and I know when it starts playing up, often clearing the browser cache fixes it.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 10:06 AM mcLeod stinnett <macks75205@...> wrote:
version 21.2 i read my yahoo mail on the web, in the basic view. when i go to the inbox for the first time in a day,  NVDA might say 5 unread. for the last few days it says nothing about that, no big deal. question is, to get it to report that do i need to check a certain setting?
--
from mack

--
Quentin Christensen