Re: Failing to read document with Adobe Acrobat DC and NVDA

enes sarıbaş

Hi,

I am using the English version.

There is one comment on that issue Enes shared indicating that it works in English, but does not work in other languages, or at least Turkish.  For those experiencing Adobe Reader NOT working, what language are you using?  (I am using English, which might fit with that hypothesis as althoguh it throws a bunch of errors in the log, it does open and read the file).

Quentin.

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 7:34 AM cisco <audiogamer2004@...> wrote:

Hello Quentin and all,

I wanted to firstly thank you for the link, it was the one I downloaded the continuous version from.

How ever, when I tried to open a PDF file in that specific version as well, the same that happened previously happened, I wasn’t able to read anything.

I’m just letting you all guys know so you can see if you have that problem or not.

If you find some kind of workaround do write it on the list for those of us who have the problem.

Thanks again for everything.

Best regards.

Francisco.