Re: goldwave became very slugish with nvda

Charles Adkins <cadkins6739@...>

Try going to preferences, visual tab, and make sure the minimum DB fft size is set to two, next edit box at 20, then keep hitting the tab key and be sure everything is set to blank or none. When you come to any edit boxes with numbers, arrow up or down and be sure the lowest number is displaying. Hope I've explained that ok. I've had the same issue and Chris at Goldwave helped me with my issue. Now that I've made it as clear as mud, good luck lol!!! If I can be of any further help, email me off list.

On Nov 10, 2021, at 5:48 AM, Ikrami <blindathlete6@...> wrote:

Hi, I was using goldwave normally  with NVDA and its addon, and it has been working great until recently  when it started to become very slow when I move through audio with the arrow keys. It can take a second or 2 to jump, regardless of the zoom amount, which  makes working with it a real pain. I am not sure if I accidentally changed something that triggered this behavior.

Any help will be appreciated.