Re: error tones playing when NVDA is loading

Probably nothing.  The Beta versions play error tones for "non-critical" errors.  I've never used a beta where I don't get error tones on many occasions when, from a functional perspective, nothing is going wrong.

If you look at the detailed logs for most software there are rafts of non-critical errors.  And NVDA release candidates and released versions do not report these via those tones while the testing versions do.

         ~ John F. Kennedy