Re: Newest NVDA and Vocalizer Voices?

Daniel McGee

Hi Brian

Here is the link which takes you to the codefactory website to download the latest version of the addon. Note: it states you need to be running NVDA 2021.1

Under that though, there is a link to download a previous version. So maybe try that one before updating NVDA. Just an idea.

I hope this helps you.

Cheers

https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

On 11/11/2021 05:24, Brian Buhrow wrote:
hello. When I began using NVDA some years ago, I purchased the Vocalizer addon for NVDA,
allowing me to use Eloquence and the Vocalizer voices from Codefactory. Recently, I was
prompted to install an NVDA update, but when I told the system to proceed, it informed me that
the newest version of NVDA is incompatible with the Vocalizer addon I purchased. For the
moment, I've delayed the update, but when searching around on the Web to find the latest
version of the Codefactory addon, it appears that there isn't one. I've seen a number of
versions that are "free" versions of these voices, but not the version I purchased.
So, what gives with the Codefactory voices? Are they stil supported and where should I go
to get the latest version of the addon if they are?

-thanks
-Brian