Re: Numbers.

The only way I know of to make this happen, and it wouldn't be "generic across all years", is to use the speech dictionary with a trigger word, such as "in," "year," "was," or "of" directly ahead of 1850 and, when that's there, make the replacement string the trigger word plus eighteen fifty.

So sentences like, "It was 1850, and times were bleak," or, "She died in the year 1850," would read correctly.

One could try making this generic by matching the trigger word, the first two digits, and the second two digits but I'd have to think about how, exactly that capture would work.

         ~ John F. Kennedy