Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New member needing help

Hello, Tracy. I've already done that. I would have to assign key combinations to each command. The thing is that I'm completely new to Windows and NVDA. So I feel lost.
Thanks for everything.
Sincerely.

On 2021-11-10 9:18 p.m., Viris g. Rodríguez wrote:

Hello everybody. I'm Viris Rodríguez and I live in Mexico City.
About a month ago, I bought the InsideOne tablet manufactured by InsideVision. I thought I would be able to get used to the touch screen but I couldn't. Silly, I know.
However, I don't want to give it back because I'm not gonna beg Freedomscientific nor Eurobraille. So, I've been looking for an external keyboard to control my tablet.
I've recently found the orbit writer, which I really like. But, according to the user guide, it has no NVDA commands to control Windows. I've also checked some qwerty keyboards like the Macally FRcompactkey but I was told it only supported US English.
As far as I know, NVDA supports several languages. Is it possible to configure NVDA to enter Spanish characters using a qwerty keyboard?
Should I buy the orbit writer or a standard qwerty keyboard?
I'm sorry to bother you. Any help would be really appreciated.
Sincerely.