From: Melissa
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Yahoo password

Thanks, but Gene is still right in the fact that people really should learn the keystrokes to navigate webpages. It is that whole give a man a fish or teach him how to fish kind of thing. I get his frustration, But I just was not expecting to perpetuate it
I don't recall Hadley having a course on using the Internet. But, I do think that freedom scientific has a tutorial for this sort of thing. It has been years since I took it though so I have no idea if it is still there. I think it was called go surf or something.

Melissa
Sent from my iPhone