locked Re: Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

Brian Moore

I knew this but this is great and you have lots of other very useful things on your channel.  Thank you for creating this.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123
On 2021-11-12 4:49 p.m., Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:

Bee,

I had known about these keystrokes, but I’d forgotten about them. Thank you for refreshing my memory.

Ben

On Nov 12, 2021, at 14:13, TheeQuinn Public <theequinnpublic@...> wrote:

I just posted a new video. I use these 4 awesome Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to make navigating your applications much faster and easier. Did you know these? Check it out and let me know if you knew these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcuFjsn0wWw&t=11s