locked Re: Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

Edited

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 07:25 PM, Richard Wells wrote:
The critical nature of some of the posts here continue to amaze me.
-
Amen!  And it's not even constructive criticism, but of the, "This doesn't meet my preferences!!," type whining.  Your preferences are not what determines how others make content that they're giving away, freely.

If anyone ever wants an example of the old saying, "No good deed goes unpunished," they should be pointed to this topic.

For the love of heaven, show a bit of gratitude for someone creating content that's focused on your own community and that does it well!

         ~ John F. Kennedy