locked Re: Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

Sam Bushman

I personally think the effort and the content in the video was fantastic. Thank you for producing helpful content.

Sam

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Wells
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 5:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

I completely agree with Gene. The critical nature of some of the posts here continue to amaze me.

On 11/12/2021 4:31 PM, Gene wrote:

I didn’t think it was too long.  The thing that took time in the video was discussion of things related to the first command.  It discussed how to pin and unpin programs from the task bar and how to get programs in the order you want.  Just giving the command itself would have been inadequate.  The other material was necessary in discussing that command for people to use it well.

I think the quality of instruction is good and so is the technical quality.

Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 4:07 PM

I thought the video was way too long for the infor  it presented.