locked Re: Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

Sarah k Alawami

Agreed, please summaries in your notes next time for those of us who can't or don't want to watch the vid. I do this all the time in my podcast, or try to.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hareth
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 1:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

What a poor tactic to gain more views for your video!
You could of said which hotkeys in your post, or at least what is the function of them.

On 11/12/21, TheeQuinn Public <theequinnpublic@...> wrote:
I just posted a new video. I use these 4 awesome Windows keyboard
shortcuts with NVDA to make navigating your applications much faster
and easier. Did you know these? Check it out and let me know if you
knew these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcuFjsn0wWw&t=11s