locked Re: Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

Sarah k Alawami

I would have wanted the key strokes listed in the notes though, or at least in the email. I don’t watch youtube anymore, so for me written material is a lot easier for me to understand.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 4:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

the question as to whether the commands  should be listed in the message is a valid one for discussion but the manner in which it has been raised, assuming the bad motivation to increase views is the reason is without evidence.  I don’t have an opinion about whether the commands should be given in the message.  but this kind of criticism, assuming bad motivation as is done in the message that assumes this is done to increase views is really inappropriate and unfair to someone who is producing good quality material.

I don’t know what the comment means that says just give the information and never mind a video.

The recording is referred to as a video because it is on Youtube.  Even if there is only audio, it is customary to refer to material on Youtube as a video.  There has to be something shown, evenif it is only a still picture of something like a person or a book or a table or whatever.

I don’t know if there is a [picture of anything being done and I don’t care.  the verbal instruction is good.

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 6:24 PM

Subject: Re: [nvda] Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

Amen. Sad, really. Just give the info and never mind a video; for blind
people???

On 11/12/2021 1:41 PM, Hareth wrote:
> What a poor tactic to gain more views for your video!
> You could of said which hotkeys in your post, or at least what is the
> function of them.
>
> On 11/12/21, TheeQuinn Public <theequinnpublic@...> wrote:
>> I just posted a new video. I use these 4 awesome Windows keyboard shortcuts
>> with NVDA to make navigating your applications much faster and easier. Did
>> you know these? Check it out and let me know if you knew
>> these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcuFjsn0wWw&t=11s
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.