locked Re: Use these 4 Windows keyboard shortcuts with NVDA to Navigate faster and easier

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 09:29 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I don’t watch youtube anymore, so for me written material is a lot easier for me to understand.

-
OK.  This topic is now locked.

What is the preferable format for you, any you, not just you, Sarah, is completely, utterly irrelevant.  No one is obligated to produce content that you like best.  It really is that simple.

You've been offered something, at no cost, as a public service.  You can, quite literally, take it or leave it.

So, if it doesn't suit you, then, please, leave it.

         ~ John F. Kennedy