locked Re: Japanese TTS engine

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 09:51 PM, Jujube wrote:
I don't want to stir the pot much more, but from what I've heard, the IBMTTS driver is legal,
-
Then please don't.  After much consideration, and research, there is no legal method to obtain a fully functional IBM TTS installation.  Thus, discussion of same is off limits on this group.

This is really not a suggestion.  Please, all members, don't push this.  For those of us in group administration this is already very, very old and our position settled and not open to reconsideration.

         ~ John F. Kennedy