Re: new subscriber with braille display issues

Jujube

Hello, I'm not sure about your second question, but are you able to connect your braille display at all? Can you try setting your display to automatic and try pairing?

On Nov 12, 2021, at 9:08 PM, Brett Boyer <bboyer202@...> wrote:

Hi. It seems that my list of Braille displays is missing several displays. Including my HumanWare displays. I have tried googling around but I haven’t found anything that has helped.

I have tried removing NVDA a few times. Deleted my app data folder, and did a registry clean from C cleaner.

I don’t know if I have something corrupt. When I go to the help submenu to update nvda I get an error.

Any help would be appreciated.

bb