From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Igor
Kaplan
Sent: 26 September 2016 23:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote access.

Well, verified today, my configs are definitely used on the security screens
and after the security screen is on the status of remote access plugin is
"connected", however no access at all.
However, if I go to the Remote Access menu, disconnect and then connect
again, right on the lock screen, it works perfectly. It continue to work
after the computer is unlocked, however again stops after the computer is
locked. So, looks like the NVDA attempts to reconnect on the security
screen, I even hear the long beep, the indication of connection, however
there is probably something, which does not let NVDA to connect properly.
I wonder, if connections attempts are recorded to the NVDA log, I could
probably attempt to debug sometime.

All the best.

Igor.