Re: win 10 power settings

tim

Fa low the trail.

windows key, type control panel in search hit enter.

Now hit P until on power settings hit enter.

now when it opens up tab to Chose what the power buttons do hit enter.

When that opens up you are on Change settings that are currently not available so hit enter.

Just tab your way to fast start and do as you want.

On 11/13/2021 5:11 PM, Don H wrote:
Running latest version of Win 10 and NVDA 2021-2.
I have searched and searched for the check box to enable or disable fast startup and NVDA doesn't read it if it is there.  Am I missing something?