From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Felix G.
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 1:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] new subscriber with braille display issues

Hello,
have you tried restarting NVDA with addons disabled? An addon might interfere with the procedure of assembling your list of Braille display drivers.
Are we talking about the list that you get when pressing NVDA+CTRL+a?
Best,
Felix

Am Sa., 13. Nov. 2021 um 08:18 Uhr schrieb cisco <audiogamer2004@...>:

Hello there,

These might be a few questions and suggestions that might help you:

Have you been using NVDA for long? If so, did this issue appear in 2021.2? or, have you just installed 2021.2 for the first time and got this error?
Have you installed the drivers relating to Humanware displays? I don’t know if there are any, but installing drivers might help your issue.

Hope these two things help.

Best regards.

Francisco.