Re: About inserting two features into NVDA that cannot yet be used natively

Kenny Cheung

I support this too.

On 11/14/21 17:08, Sky Mundell wrote:
As a NVDA user I support the idea of having them built into NVDA

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marcos Antonio Schllosser
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 1:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] About inserting two features into NVDA that cannot yet be used natively

Greetings!

I would like to mention the insertion of two features into NVDA that I use a lot but I have had a lot of problems because these Add-ons need to be constantly updated due to Python innovations.

1. Added the possibility for NVDA to pronounce copy, paste, cut and select when manipulating texts or applications. There are 2 Add-ons that were developed for this but it would be very interesting if these functions were available natively in NVDA so we don't need to install this Add-on.

2. Inserting one more option in Dictionary preferences. It would be the option of creating Dictionaries for specific applications. There is already an Add-on for this as well but it would be very interesting if this functionality were built in natively in NVDA.

Because the less Add-ons we install the better the performance of NVDA.
And because I use it a lot, I can't give up these two features that I've been using for several years.

I appreciate if you can insert more of these two possibilities natively in NVDA.