control plus windows plus either left or right arrows

mike mcglashon

Hi guys:

I have a question regarding the use of control+windows+left and right arrows;

It looks like when using these keystrokes,

Nvda moves by word or something;

I also use these keys to switch between desktops;

When I go into nvda+1 help mode and hit those keys,

It says the keys but not their nvda function;

Is there a way in nvda’s gestures listing of keys for me to see what nvda is doing with those keys, and perhaps either change the keystrokes or turn them off altogether without having to arrow through all the gestures?

Currently, I have to hit nvda+f2 to bypass the next key each time I hit control+windows+left or right arrows?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...