Re: control plus windows plus either left or right arrows

Mike,

Sorry that I somehow confabulated CTRL with WinKey in my prior response.  But the overarching principle still applies.

But now, in rechecking the NVDA Quick Commands Reference (NVDA + N, H, Q), the following section applies:

When within a table, the following key commands are also available:

Name Key Description
Move to previous column control+alt+leftArrow Moves the system caret to the previous column (staying in the same row)
Move to next column control+alt+rightArrow Moves the system caret to the next column (staying in the same row)
Move to previous row control+alt+upArrow Moves the system caret to the previous row (staying in the same column)
Move to next row control+alt+downArrow Moves the system caret to the next row (staying in the same column)

But these should active if and only if you are currently within a table, at least if the commands quick reference is accurate, and I'd have to believe it is.

         ~ John F. Kennedy