Re: Announcing ObjPad add-on, a more intuitive way to navigate between screen elements

Christopher Bartlett

What is scan mode?  I don't use narrator as a rule and am unfamiliar with this feature.

Chris Bartlett

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 6:43 PM, Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> wrote:
There is no script documentation for the keyboard shortcut. Could one
be implemented, and placed in the Input gestures dialog?

On 9/26/16, Fatma Mehanna <fatma.mehanna@...> wrote:
> hi,
> i have just used this addon and found a small notice:
> sometimes i forget what mode i'm using, so i find nvda says strange
> things not the strings i expect to be announced and i remember that
> i'm in one of the addon modes :)
> thanks.
>
> On 9/26/16, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:
>> I'm begining to work with the addon. I think that's a good idea.
>>
>> If necessary, I can translate it into europian portuguese.
>>
>> Ângelo Abrantes
>>

>> Às 18:12 de 26-09-2016, Joseph Lee escreveu:
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> One of the strengths of NVDA is superb support for object navigation.
>>> However, there were requests from people who wanted a more intuitive
>>> way to do this, including using just the arrow keys to navigate
>>> between objects, and since early this year, a way for NVDA to have
>>> something similar to scan mode in Narrator (Windows 10 version 1607).
>>> The wait is over: introducing ObjPad, an add-on that introduces more
>>> intuitive object navigation facility and basic implementation of scan
>>> mode feature, along with possibilities such as one key command to move
>>> focus to the current navigator object and more planned for the future.
>>>
>>> The add-on (for now, a development snapshot) can be found at:
>>>
>>> http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/objPad.en.html
>>>
>>> Feedback is appreciated.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Joseph
>>>

>> ---
>> Este e-mail foi verificado em termos de vírus pelo software antivírus
>> Avast.

Christopher Bartlett