Re: Not reading the conversation on messenger.com

Arlene

Hi list: I use facebook  and messenger on the phone. I find its way easier then the computer.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: November 15, 2021 9:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Not reading the conversation on messenger.com

I use both facebook messenger on windows and on the phone. Both are very much accessible if you know how to use your screen reader's tools. I might do a podcast on it even though it's such a simple app, many people don't know how to use the appropriate modes to access some electron apps such as messenger.