Re: NVDA's handling of checkboxes especially in Google Chrome

Sarah k Alawami

No they really do not. I've had my fair share of battle with web developers who don't really want to change things as they are working fine for them. It's sad really. I feel like I'm giving them an education in a course they should have taken to begin with.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 9:27 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA's handling of checkboxes especially in Google Chrome

Truthfully, I don't think the vast majority of web devs know the difference between clickable elements & checkboxes.

Some browsers render things different per the instructions of the web
devs, so both may be at fault here.

& check out my sites at www.brightstarsweb.com
<http://www.brightstarsweb.com> & www.mysitesbeenhacked.com
<http://www.mysitesbeenhacked.com>