Re: Slight problem with Whatsapp Desktop add-on

Sim Kah Yong

Thanks for notifying the author of the issue. I am glad I am not the only one encountering the same issue. Hope the next update will resolve it.

On 16/11/2021 7:01 pm, Rui Fontes wrote:
Forwarded to add-on author...

Rui Fontes

Às 10:50 de 16/11/2021, Sim Kah Yong escreveu:
Yes. Thanks.

On 16/11/2021 6:46 pm, Rui Fontes wrote:
By last version of add-on, do you mean 2.2142.12?

Rui Fontes

Às 08:32 de 16/11/2021, Sim Kah Yong escreveu:
Hi all,

May I know if anyone encounters this problem with the above add-on for Whatsapp Desktop? The keyboard shortcut , Control + shift + T which is supposed to Say name of actual chat does not work for me. Most of the other shortcuts are working well. I want to thank the person who created this add-on which makes working with Whatsapp Desktop a joy.

I am using Windows 10, NVDA 2021.2 and the latest version of the add-on. Anticipating any response. Thanks.