Re: NVDA's handling of checkboxes especially in Google Chrome

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 11:53 AM, Tyler Zahnke wrote:
Firefox does not read whether the checkbox is checked or not, it's
just the words "remember me" are being read if I arrow down from the
password box,
-
Truly, I am not trying to be difficult, but I do not understand exactly what you mean or are doing.  If I'm sitting in the password box, in Firefox, using down arrow does not get me out of that box.

There is something specific about the exact sequence of steps you are using that I am not hitting upon in my experimentation.  I can't replicate the success you've had even with just the announcement of "Remember Me" unless I use "the sighted way" with the mouse.  I'd like to be able to replicate your experience for my own education, and how you do this may be relevant to other situations.

         ~ John F. Kennedy