Re: shopping at instacart

Jim Pemberton

Howard, in hopes this post doesn't side track the thread beyond the scope of NVDA, but I also had difficulty using Instacart with NVDA, until I switched from doing it in Chrome, to using Edge. In general, I'm not an Edge fan, but for me, NVDA and Instacart seemed to play more nicely in that sandbox. Your milage may vary.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 8:39 AM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] shopping at instacart

When shopping at instacart, in the past each product listing had only one button; that was a button to add it to the cart. Today I find every line in a listing is a button. Can no longer just navigate by button and pass up all the chatter. The whole thing is much too chatty now. Did I mistakenly make some change in my NVDA or did the website change. It'll sure make shopping less fun.

Howard