Re: NVDA's handling of checkboxes especially in Google Chrome

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 11:39 AM, Gene wrote:
And this may be on by default so you may have attempted to activate it and your attempt may have done nothing.

-
Gene,

What follows is just a general observation about "Remember me" functionality - it is never toggled on/checked by default.

In my case I never use remember me functionality because I want my userids and passwords to be something I am forced to have in my head or in a password manager.  I don't want browsers setting cookies for my userids or otherwise putting them into storage.  But that's just my personal preference.

But general security principles dicatate that the default state for remember me functionality is off.

         ~ John F. Kennedy