Re: Quitting NVDA - The standard "what do you want to do" dialog with combo box is not appearing. Why?

Dan Beaver

Sorry Brian, I wasn't meaning to sound critical about the choice.  I was just inserting my feelings about the dialog when I shouldn't have.  I should have simply answered and not vented. :)

Dan Beaver

On 11/16/2021 3:46 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 02:50 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
I hate the dialog myself so I always leave it unchecked.
-
I get that, but when debugging becomes necessary, it's really handy to turn it on so you can choose one of the restart options that you need.

In today's case, I wanted to restart with add-ons disabled, but ended up manually disabling them before restarting because I had not located this option in a timely manner.  It's a heck of a lot quicker to just restart with add-ons disabled.

Now I'll know how to toggle this if someone else were to have chosen to turn it off.

         ~ John F. Kennedy

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)