Re: Quitting NVDA - The standard "what do you want to do" dialog with combo box is not appearing. Why?

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 03:57 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
Sorry Brian, I wasn't meaning to sound critical about the choice.
-
Dan,

No criticism taken, nor offense.  That's why I started with, "I get that."

There is no right or wrong when it comes to personal preference.  I just wanted to give the background and my rationale for wanting it on at that moment.

         ~ John F. Kennedy