Re: shopping at instacart

Hope Williamson

Well I do this with my other screen reader and everything works fine for
me. That being said, you might want to try a different browser, maybe
that will help.

On 11/16/2021 6:38 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:
When shopping at instacart, in the past each product listing had only
one button; that was a button to add it to the cart.  Today I find
every line in a listing is a button.  Can no longer just navigate by
button and pass up all the chatter.  The whole thing is much too
chatty now.  Did I mistakenly make some change in my NVDA or did the
website change.  It'll sure make shopping less fun.

Howard